1. This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Direct4Less. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site.
2. Shipping dates are approximate. They are dependent upon credit approval and may be subject to delays beyond our control.
3. Liability Point and Title: Title to goods herein being purchased passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser, unless otherwise specified. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Direct4Less is Direct4Less' responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
4. State and Local Taxes: Any taxes which the Seller may be required to pay or collect upon or with respect to the sale, purchase, delivery, use or consumption of any of the material covered hereby shall be for the account of the Buyer and shall be added to the purchase price.
5. Cancelled orders are subject to cancellation charges.
6. RETURNS: A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) must be obtained from Customer Support before the defective item is returned. The RMA# is to be marked on the outside of the shipping box for all product returns. Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturer box, INSIDE an outer shipping box, with enclosed documentation and all parts. No returns or credit requests are accepted after 90 days of purchase date.
7. While Direct4Less uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Direct4Less makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Direct4Less assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
8. Orders are not binding upon Direct4Less until accepted by Direct4Less. Terms of payment are within Direct4Less' sole discretion.
9. All products returned MUST be returned to Direct4Less with the following terms and conditions: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage . Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
10.Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, Direct4Less and its owners is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this agreement.
11.Direct4Less will accept a cashiers check or money order on all orders, but please allow up to 14 business days for clearing. POSTAL money orders purchased at a USPS office will not be held for clearing.